Reports GLOBTAXGOV Events
- CUBILLOS, J. Kick-off Seminar International Tax Governance and the Digitalization of the Economy in a Broader Perspective (Co-organized by GLOBTAXGOV, TRICI-LAW Groningen University), 16 October, The Hague, the Netherlands (report)
- GRANT A., HEITMULLER F., Workshop How Countries Learn to Tax: Complexity, legal transplants and legal culture (Co-organized by GLOBTAXGOV, Lorentzcenter-Netherlands Institute of Advanced Studies and additional funding Leids Universiteits Funds ), 25 Feb to 1 March, Leiden, the Netherlands (report)
- Conference The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) (Co-organized by GLOBTAXGOV, LeidenAsiaCentre and TRICI-LAW University of Groningen), 21 February, The Hague, The Netherlands (report)
- GRANT A., HEITMULLER F. Workshop Tax and Development: The Link between International Taxation, the Base Erosion Profit Shifting Project and the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda. (Co-organized by GLOBTAXGOV project, and Wouter Lips and Dries Lesage from Ghent University and the United Nations University Institute on Comparative Regional Integration Studies) Bruges, Belgium (report).
- HEITMULLER F. Seminar Pathways to Global Governance. Perspectives from the Netherlands and the Think20 Network (Co-organized by GLOBTAXGOV and Think20 Network Argentina) 7 November, The Hague, The Netherlands (report)