- The Importance of Normative Theory in the Debate about Changing the Current International Tax Regime
- BEPS Action 12: Mandatory disclosure in the EU
- The Legitimacy of the EU standard of good governance in tax matters
- G20 and Tax competition: What is the Contribution of Global Tax Governance to the G20 Agenda?
- Good Governance in Tax Matters
Upcoming EventsAug22Wedall-day Taxation in the 21st Century: Panel... @ Universität HamburgTaxation in the 21st Century: Panel... @ Universität HamburgAug 22 – Aug 25 all-daySep16Sunall-day T20 Summit (second and final meetin...T20 Summit (second and final meetin...Sep 16 – Sep 18 all-day(The Think20 (T20) is a network of research institutes and think tanks.. The T20 provides research-based policy advice to the G20, facilitates interaction among its members and the policy community, and communicates with the broader public about issues of global … Continue reading →Sep19Wedall-day Third conference of the Law and Dev... @ the National Museum of EthnologyThird conference of the Law and Dev... @ the National Museum of EthnologySep 19 – Sep 21 all-dayFeb18Monall-day How Countries Learn to Tax? Complex... @ Lorentz Center @ SnelliusHow Countries Learn to Tax? Complex... @ Lorentz Center @ SnelliusFeb 18 – Mar 1 all-day
Tag Archives: tax
During the Innovation Week IP & Tax Policy at McGill University in Montreal, Canada, I addressed the international (BEPS Action 5) and European standards dealing with IP preferential regimes and their implications for developing countries. In respect of IP preferential regimes, countries … Continue reading