- Is Italy’s new definition of Permanent Establishment the right solution to prevent tax avoidance in digital economy?
- What does agenda-setting theory teach us about the digital economy tax proposals?
- What are the spill-over effects of Member States’ tax treaties on developing countries?
- Innovation Week IP & Tax Policy
- Who Pays for Canada? Taxes & Fairness
Upcoming EventsMay28Mon08:00 Global Solutions Initiative: The G2... @ Kiel Institute for World EconomyGlobal Solutions Initiative: The G2... @ Kiel Institute for World EconomyMay 28 @ 08:00 – May 29 @ 18:00On 28/29 May 2018 in Berlin, the Global Solutions Summit will bring together leading think tanks from around the world, global policy-makers, business leaders and constructive NGOs with only one aim: to find solutions for global challenges. The summit will … Continue reading →
Tag Archives: tax
During the Innovation Week IP & Tax Policy at McGill University in Montreal, Canada, I addressed the international (BEPS Action 5) and European standards dealing with IP preferential regimes and their implications for developing countries. In respect of IP preferential … Continue reading