- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA, I.J. The EU standard of good governance in tax matters for third (non-EU) countries. Intertax (double blinded-peer review) (article in journal)
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. Processing of personal and business data and the rule of law in the era of digital trade, Central European Political Science Review CEPSR Journal – 76 number (double blinded peer review) (article in journal)
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J., The Netherlands and BEPS, in Tax Design and Administration in a Post – BEPS Era: A Study of Key Reform Measures in 18 Countries (eds. K. Sadiq, A. Sawyer and D. Bronwyn McCredie) Fiscal Publications, Australia (book chapter)
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. (2018), Output Legitimacy Deficits and the Inclusive Framework of the OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Initiative, Bulletin for International Taxation 72(3) (a
- KOK R. & MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. (2018), The Netherlands. In: Rosenblatt P., Tron M. E. (Eds.) Anti-avoidance measures of general nature and scope – GAAR and other rules. Cahiers de droit fiscal international / Studies on international fiscal law no. 103(a): SDU. 5-22 (book chapter)
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA, I.J., MAZZ, A., SCHOUERI, L.E., QUINONEZ N., WEST C., PISTONE, P & ZIMMER F. (2018), Tools Used by Countries to Counteract Aggressive Tax Planning in Light of Transparency, Intertax 46(2): 140-155 (double blinded-peer review) (article in journal)
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J., with BURGERS I.J.J. 2017), Fairness: A Dire International Tax Standard with No Meaning?, Intertax 45(12): 767-783.
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. with BURGERS I.J.J. (2017), Corporate Taxation and BEPS: A Fair Slice for Developing Countries?, Erasmus Law Review 10(1): 29-47.
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. with DEBELVA F. (2017), Privacy and Confidentiality in Exchange of Information Procedures: Some Uncertainties, Many Issues, but Few Solutions, Intertax 45(5): 362-381.
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. Mosquera Valderrama I.J. (2015), The OECD-BEPS Measures to Deal with Aggressive Tax Planning in South America and Sub-Saharan Africa: The Challenges Ahead, Intertax 43(10): 615-627.
For further articles please click here.