- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. (forthcoming 2019), The Netherlands and BEPS, in Tax Design and Administration in a Post – BEPS Era: A Study of Key Reform Measures in 18 Countries (eds. K. Sadiq, A. Sawyer and D. Bronwyn McCredie) Fiscal Publications, Australia (book chapter)
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA, I.J. (forthcoming 2019), The EU standard of good governance in tax matters for third (non-EU) countires. Submitted 3 December for publication to Intertax (double blinded-peer review) (article in journal)
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. (forthcoming 2019), The Role of National Governments, in Global Tax Governance: How to achieve Fairness for Developing Countries in Who Pays for Canada? Taxes and Fairness (eds. E. Heaman and D. Tough). McGill-Queen’s University Press, Canada (book chapter)
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. (2018), Output Legitimacy Deficits and the Inclusive Framework of the OECD/G20 Base Erosion and Profit Shifting Initiative, Bulletin for International Taxation 72(3) (a
- KOK R. & MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA I.J. (2018), The Netherlands. In: Rosenblatt P., Tron M. E. (Eds.) Anti-avoidance measures of general nature and scope – GAAR and other rules. Cahiers de droit fiscal international / Studies on international fiscal law no. 103(a): SDU. 5-22 (book chapter)
- MOSQUERA VALDERRAMA, I.J., MAZZ, A., SCHOUERI, L.E., QUINONEZ N., WEST C., PISTONE, P & ZIMMER F. (2018), Tools Used by Countries to Counteract Aggressive Tax Planning in Light of Transparency, Intertax 46(2): 140-155 (double blinded-peer review) (article in journal)
For further articles please click here.